This week has been extremely challenging to say the least. Stress and utter hatred can do a number on your body, mind, and spirit. I have continued doing great on my eating breakfast and taking my vitamins so that is a high five but the water and excersise has been a battle.
Sunday I was able to work out with Zumba
Monday mornign I worked out before work and drank 34 ounces of water
Tuesday I worked out in the evening (only because I had to make myself) no water
Wed. No actual excersise but i walked all over property and did several flights of stairs. I drank 34 ounces of water.
I know that it being "that time of the month" is not helping either with the motivation and mood.
Working late every night and not enjoying time with my kids is a big un motivator. What is the use of being healthy and fit and gaing a bunch of new energy if work is the only thing getting the benefit from it.
I think I am done being whiney, and for those of you asking yes I would like some cheese to go with it.
I am looking forward to a better week next week as far as my stress levels and the feeling like I want to kill people. Once that goes away or clams down I think it will start getting better.
Baby, considering the week you're having at work, you're doing great. One positive is that you're getting most of your water in - or, shit, more water than you've had in months!! Give yourself some credit - especially with work being the way that it has been the last couple of days. You're a very strong, smart, beautiful person. Don't let anyone tell you differently - or make you FEEL differently. I'm proud of you for handling yourself the way you have been at work. Try to drink your water. We'll exercise tonight together. And continue being the wonderful you!! I love you.
ReplyDelete